Tuesday 4 November 2008

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Frosting

I know Halloween is over but the plan was to bake these cute cupcakes last week but due to me being unwell a lot of my baking plans didn’t happen. I purchased the candy corn and Libby’s Pure Pumpkin from a reputable online store based here in the UK that sells American produce (American Sweets). So this morning I thought better late than never and was up early and in my kitchen! I found the cupcake recipe on Lori’s blog, The Recipe Girl and if you’ve never had the pleasure of visiting her blog then I urge you to, she makes the most wonderful bakes. The Cinnamon Cream Frosting recipe I came across on Reeni’s blog, Cinnamon and Spice and Everything Nice, another drool-worthy blog. I love to mix recipes together and both recipes worked beautifully here. These spicy, moist, sweet pumpkin cupcakes with a cinnamon cream frosting represent all the wonderful flavours of autumn. Perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving and autumn!

15 comments:

Finla said...

Better late then never. I am sure going to check out that store you mentioned.
The downside of buying something from US is that everytime i get a packet i have to pay 10€ tax

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Pumpkin cupcakes are so good with cream cheese frosting.

Maria♥ said...

Thanks for the lovey comments.

Happy Cook, the store is based here in the UK! It might make a difference.

Maria
x

RecipeGirl said...

You're so sweet- thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed these :)

Kelly-Jane said...

They sounds and look really lovely :)

Reeni said...

They look great. Pumpkin cupcakes are good anytime! I'm so glad you were able to get the candy corns. Thanks for using my cinnamon frosting and mentioning me!

Maria said...

We are on the same page with pumpkin today! The cupcakes look super good!

Beth (jamandcream) said...

That shop is fantastic!!!

Maria♥ said...

Hi Lori
Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe!

Thanks Kelly ;o)

Reeni I would also like to thank you for sharing your wonderful recipe for Cinnamon Cream Frosting, it has been a big hit!

Maria we are definitely on the same page today!

Beth isn't that shop just great! I've only ordered from them once and they were quick on delivery. I will definitely be ordering from them again soon!

Maria
x

Swati said...

Yummy cupcakes .. delicious frosting as well...

Finla said...

Maria i checked the store, but i think i will give it a miss. They aske almost 12 pound for sending ti belgium.

Maria♥ said...

Hi Swati, thanks!

Happy Cook, wow £12 for delivery! I don't blame you, that is way too much.

Maria
x

Tina Butler said...

Those are so cute and look yummy. Its never to late for a great Halloween Treat.

Rosie said...

Oh these are just beautiful Maria and I love the candies!!

Rosie x

Hayley said...

The cinnamon frosting sounds delicious! You've been tagged over at mine by the way xxx