Thursday 28 August 2008

Award Time


I was thrilled to have received the Arte y Pico award from the lovely Beth from Jam and Clotted Cream, a blog that is truly worth visiting! Thanks Beth I’m flattered.

The rules of the award are:
1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and their contribution to the blogging community.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.

I would like to present this award to the following blogs:

Maria at Two Peas and Their Pod

8 comments:

Ivy said...

Congrats on the award Maria, you have a lovely blog and you deserve such an Award and also congrats to the people you have awarded it to.

EmmCee said...

Maria,

On behalf of everyone at "The Claytons Blog" we just want to say thanks and wow! Glad you like our blog - we shall wear this with prode!

Maria said...

Maria,
Congrats on your award and thanks so much for extending it to our blog! That is quite the honor! I am glad you visited and enjoyed our blog! Thanks again!!

Deborah said...

You are too nice! Thanks for the award!

Swati said...

Congrats on your award Maria..I love the Gerbera Flower picture you have put on your blog header..
It looks lovely...

JillyB said...

Congratulations Maria and thank you so much for sharing the award with me!

Nickki said...

Congratulations on the award for your fantastic blog Maria. It is very well deserved.

Thank you so much much for sharing the award with "the Claytons Blog!" I consider this a great honor. I'm so pleased you enjoy reading it :)

Katherine said...

Wow! Thanks Maria! It is my first blogging award and I am tickled pink! Thank you!