Wednesday 27 August 2008

Changes

Hi my fellow bloggers, hope you are all well. I decided to make a few changes and add some extra touches to my blog. Let me know what you think as I appreciate my bloggers feedback! The pink gerbera flower in my header is a pic I myself took a few months back and a favourite flower of mine. At the bottom of my side bar you will also find a quick and easy to use converter, something we will all make good use of. You will also notice that on my side bar I have added my library cookbook collection, which will be updated as and when I visit amazon!

Hugs
Maria xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,
Just wanted to say that I love the new touches you've added to your site...the lovely pink flower gives a feminine accent to the love of cooking which is always obvious and delightful. I loved seeing your cookbook collection! You never have to make the same cake twice with all the great cake books! And the new equivalent chart will be most helpful as I attempt British recipes in my American kitchen. You're doing a wonderful job...keep going..it's so enjoyable!
Love,
Patty

Beth (jamandcream) said...

I love the converter! And your new banner. Makes me think I need to do some updating too.

Rhyleysgranny said...

Maria that is a lovely photo. It makes your blog look so fresh. Love the look and the converter
xxx

Tanya said...

I love the pink flower. Beautiful :)

Bimmer said...

Hi Maria,

that's a beautiful picture of the gerbera. it's a coincidence, I like gerberas too! :)

bimmer

JillyB said...

The pink gerbera was the first thing I saw as the blog loaded and I thought it was beautiful!

Nic said...

Oh that's a beautiful photo Maria!
Nice changes!

Rosie said...

It all looks beautiful Maria - loving the new banner and what a beautiful picture!

Rosie x

Maria♥ said...

Thanks everyone ;o)

Maria
x