Thursday 20 March 2008

Chocca Mocca Caramel Easter Cake

Today’s second installment of Easter baking comprises of this chocolate caramel cake. The cake’s core ingredients are chocolate, coffee and Mars bars. It is a light chocolate cake that is studded with chewy caramel bits within. The icing is a Mars bar infused caramel delight. I have decorated the cake with a seasonal touch of sugar daffodils and chocolate mini eggs. If you’re interested in re-creating this wonderful Easter cake, the recipe can be found below.


9 comments:

Jules said...

ooohhhhhh does this look tasty!

Finla said...

When i saw this cake i was saying wow. I want to make them.
I have the book but never thought of making them. But after seeing here i want to :-)

Finla said...

Oh and i wanted to ask you info:
I see that you have the book The Cake Book by Tish Boyle.
Is there pictures of each cake in the book.
Would love to order them, i like pictures of the finished cake, so wanted to know?

Maria♥ said...

Jules if you love caramel, then this is the cake!

Happy cook, thanks. The Cake Book by Tish Boyle does not have pictures to every recipe, it has some pics.

Maria
x

Finla said...

Ok thankyou for the information.
Now I will rethink of orgering them.
I like it when they show a picture of the end product.

Ruth Strong said...

Hey Maria!!!!

What a great cake, I'd love a slice of that!

You should enter this into the event this month.

Ruth

Anna said...

I think I gasped when I saw that - the icing is to die for! It's so smooth and perfect!!

Rachel said...

Just chanced upon your blog..must say it is lovely!

Maria♥ said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. Happy Easter!

Maria
x