Thursday 11 February 2010

Blog Award

While I've been out of blogging action I was so touched and happy to recieve this lovely award from Lucie at Cooking at Marystow! If you haven't had the pleasure of visiting her blog, I urge you to make a visit to view her yummy bakes and delish meals.

I would like to pass on this award to the following blogs that brighten up day.

Chele @ Chocolate Teapot

Natalia @ gatti fili e farina

Petit Filoux

The Girl @ Living with a Boy

C @ Cake, Crumbs and Cooking

Kelly-Jane @ Cooking the Books

Katie @ Katiecakes

Bea @ El Rincon de Bea

Nic @ Cherrepeno

Margaret @ Kitchen Delights

This is what you need to do (if you wish to participate)
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. Then list 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Award recipients must link back to sender's blog .

Ten things that make me happy

1. My family
2. My kitties
3. My pink kitchenaid
4. Baking
5. Entertaining friends
6. Surprises from my hubby
7. Dining out with hubby or friends
8. Good wine
9. My pink kitchen
10. My collection of shoes and bags

8 comments:

natalia said...

Wow Maria Thank You so much for this nice and happy award !!

Chele said...

Thanks very much for my award ;0)

Lucie said...

Aw thank you Maria, just lovely to have you back...I just adore your blog. Lucie x

Bea Roque said...

Hi MarĂ­a!!!! So glad you are back blogging!!!! Hope you are well!!!

I come to collect my award...thank you so much!!!!

See you around!!!


B

Maggie said...

Hi Maria - great to see your return to blogging, I always look forward to seeing your cakes and bakes.
Thank you for the award. Mx

Marie Rayner said...

Congrats on the award Maria!!

Petit Filoux said...

Oh Thank you Maria!! Put a big smile on my face!! xx

Kelly-Jane said...

Thank you Maria :)xx