Monday 28 January 2008

Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bakes

While browsing Amazon last week (one of my favorite past-times), I came across and bought this great book called No-Bake Cookies by Camilla V.Saulsbury, more than 150 fun, easy and delicious recipes for cookies, bars and other treats that are made without baking! I love baking but the idea of making cookies and other wonderful treats without having to turn the oven on is an attractive offer for times when you want ease and simplicity. These Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bakes are very popular and if you’ve never made no-bake cookies I would highly recommend you start off with these!

Tasty treats in no time at all ;o)

2 comments:

Rosie said...

WOW these really look delsih mmmm chocolate and oatmeal will do for me :D

Rosie x

Maria♥ said...

Hi Rosie

I knew you'd like these, after all they are choccie ;o)

Maria
x