Sunday 20 April 2008

White Chocolate Cookies Studded with Cranberries

It seems that I am on a cranberry mission this weekend. These White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies being the latest creation. I have to admit I have made other versions of these cookies before and was delighted with the outcome. The combination of the white chocolate and cranberry is a match made in cookie heaven. This cookie flavour combination is one of my hubby’s all time favourites and his getting them today as a treat!


4 comments:

Oh my! Apple pie! said...

Maria, I completely agree, cranberry and white chocolate is a match made in cookie heaven.
They look delicious!
Erica x

Finla said...

Delicious cookie and love the muffin too

Rosie said...

This is one of my favourite cookies Maria as you know lol :D

They look as delicious as ever sweetie - a wonderful bake :D

I have a little something for you on my blog :D

Rosie x

Maria♥ said...

Thanks everyone for the lovey comments.

Rosie I remember that time when it felt like we were always in the kitchen baking these cookies for our addicted families..lol

Maria
x