Friday 29 February 2008

Breakfast Bars

I bought Nigella Express last year and this was one of many recipes that I had book marked to make but I had completely forgotten about (that's what happens when you have so many cookbooks), that is until I was browsing the wonderful world of food blogs and came across this recipe on various blogs. So I decided that it was high time I also tried them after hearing great reviews. Well all I can say is I have been missing out big time; these are so good and yep addictive. They were so easy to make too, even if they do take an hour to bake but let me tell you they are worth that long baking time! I have a feeling that these babies won't be around to see the end of the weekend, especially considering my son has his friend staying over today!


8 comments:

Pixie said...

Breakfast bars are popping up left and right- it's like peanut butter all over again! They look great Maria!

Maria♥ said...

Hi Pixie

Thanks ;o)

Maria
x

Rosie said...

Hi Maria, I love the look of your breakfast bars they really look delicious and packed with goodness!! I will have to try these one out soon :)

Rosie x

Maria♥ said...

Rosie thanks. You must try these soon, your family will love them and be good to pack into Mick and Rachel's pack lunches ;o)

Maria
x

Ruth Strong said...

Wow! I'm sure these will disappear soon!

MrsB said...

Hey, glad to see you managed to make the breakfast bars, they are really tasty! I love your biscuit tin by the way, it's so cute!

Maria♥ said...

Hi Mrs B

I came across them on your blog and thought they looked so yummy! My boys are throughly enjoying them, so I will definitely be making them again.

Thanks for dropping by leaving lovely feedback ;o)

Maria
x

Maria♥ said...

Hi Ruth

You got that right, they are flying out the tin rapidly ;o)

Maria
x