Wednesday 20 February 2008

I've been MeMe'd

The gorgeous Pixie from A Sweetart has tagged me for this MeMe ;o)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ok well to start off I was still in my 20's. My son was 5 and at Primary school (gosh and now his towering over me and taking his GCSE's in May). I was preparing to say a sad goodbye to my parents who decided it was time to sell up and move back to Spain and retire. I was living in London and in a flat.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Preparing to move the "beep" out of London flat and into a Surrey based house with a garden, garage and all the trimmings!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Fruit (who am I kidding)
2) Crisps
3) Home-made bread with butter
4) Chocolate
5) Ice Cream

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy a huge house in the country with a huge kitchen
2) Buy my hubby an Aston Martin DB9
3) Give my family money and see them right
4) Take a world cruise
5) Become the next Imelda Marcus (my hubby claims I'm already there)

Five bad habits:
OK were moving into dangerous grounds here..hehehe
1) I suck my thumb to relax ("blush")
2) I'm true to my star sign (Virgo), a perfectionist
3) Must be the spanish in me but I have a fiery quick temper
4) Impulsive shopper
5) Lose patience with people who walk slow in front of me (aarrgggggg)

Five things you like doing:
1) Shopping
2) Cooking and Baking
3) Listening to music
4) Did I mention shopping?? Ok, ok. Visiting National Trust places (yep were members)
5) Entertaining and eating out.

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Puff ball skirts, omg I think the 80's has to be the worse fashion era of my life-time.
2) The green manky school uniform, we couldn't wait to get to year 11 when it changed to black.
3) Bleached jeans and wait for it the ones with zips at the bottom!!!
4) White frilly ankle socks.
5) Anything neon, especially the tight lycra mini dresses, like the ones Whitney Houston wore in one of her music videos.

Five favorite toys:
1) Cupcake, my pink Kitchen Aid, I love her!
2) My computer
3) My ipod
4) My Treo PDA Phone
5) My Canon digital camera


The five people I am tagging are the following:

Indigo at Happy Loves Strawberry

Dell at Cooking and the City

Ruth at Ruth's Kitchen Experiments

Sandy at My Baking Blog

Janice at Farmer Girl Kitchen

4 comments:

Pixie said...

Thanks for taking part Maria! I enjoyed reading tidbits of info on you. :)

Rosie said...

Great meme Maria and enjoyed it :)

Rosie x

Maria♥ said...

Hi Pixie, thank you for choosing me. I had fun doing it ;o)

Rosie, thanks.

Maria
x

Anna said...

Hey, thanks for the tag! Will do the meme when I next have a chance to post ^__^ I completely agree on how annoying slow-walkers are (and people who walk in a big row all down the street so you JUST CAN'T get past them!?? Er, I'll just save this rant for later, haha)...